This patch changes the taskbar to be more like awesome. To be specific, it:
- shows all tasks in the current tag in the taskbar at all times
- clicking on an unfocused window's title in the taskbar focuses that window
- clicking on a focused window's title in the taskbar hides that window
- clicking on a hidden window's title in the taskbar unhides and focuses that window
Since this patch relies on knowing how big everything is in the taskbar, make sure to adjust the buttonpress()/drawbar() functions to account for any space in the taskbar used by other patches (such as systray).
- ornx <ornx[at]protonmail.com>
- Yegor Bayev firstname.lastname@example.org - patch to prevent visual glitches from uneven tabs count