obey all sizehints
This patch makes dwm obey even "soft" sizehints for new clients. Any window that requests a specific initial size will be floated and set to that size. Unlike with "fixed size" windows, you are able to resize and/or unfloat these windows freely - only the initial state is affected.
This version adds
isfreesize rule to config which if set to 1 will enable
the functionality of the patch. If rules for the given client aren't set in
config dwm will set it to
1 and the client will benefit from
rule if it has specific initial size requirements.
isfreesize rule overrides
isfloating rule in config.
This version of the patch is honestly of limited utility since there are many
clients that will abuse it.
There is no configuration for this version of the patch.
- dwm-sizehints-isfreesize-6.2.diff (20/06/2020)
- dwm-sizehints-ruled-6.2.diff (deprecated) (14/06/2020)
- dwm-sizehints-6.2.diff (12/06/2020)
- dwm-sizehints-5.7.2.diff (695B) (20091221)
- MLquest8 (update for 6.2 and
Ruledversion) (miskuzius at gmail.com)
- Ray Kohler - ataraxia937 gmail com