Remove the border when there is only one window visible.
The normal version of noborder will cause a single window in floating layout to continuously grow whilst being moved. This version checks if the layout is floating before hiding the border:
A version of the patch which avoids border flickering between SchemeSel and SchemeNorm when another client appears, in addition to the floating fix, is available here: dwm-noborderselflickerfix-2022042627-d93ff48803f0.diff
- Eric Pruitt - email@example.com
- Laslo Hunhold - firstname.lastname@example.org (6.1, git port)
- Markus Teich - markus(DOT)teich(AT)stusta(DOT)de (simplification)
- Aidan Hall - aidan DOT hall AT outlook DOT com (floating fix)
- Chris Down - email@example.com (flicker fix)